Always remember- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Winnie the Pooh

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.Charlie Brown

Casting Pearls: Got Questions? Ideas? Comments? Tales? Laments? Email Away!


Sometimes I lie awake at night and I ask, "Why me?", then a voice answers "Nothing personal, your name just happened to come up."Charlie Brown

29 October 2011

Are You a Good Witch???

 
Are you a Good Witch or a Bad Witch??  
Well...we ALL have our moments don't we!!??

"A person should choose a costume 
that contrasts her own personality."-
Lucy Van Pelt

Endora and Samantha
Too many Bad Hair Days! and my morning  "Mirror Mirror on the Wall" go a long way toward confirming my next career-
Haunting Houses!  

Alexander McQueen, Bergdorf Goodman
This Halloween I want to celebrate my favorite Good Witches---

... if I'm going to be a Witch I might as well look to a few role models who with a twitch of a nose,a wave of a wand or a ride on a vacuum cleaner ( like The Wednesday Witch) Make it Work!


Professor McGonagall
Samantha

Kim Hunter,Bell Book and Candle

Lena Horne, Glinda The Wiz
Wicked
Hermione,Harry Potter
Veronica Lake, I Married a Witch
So, if I must be a Witch then why not take a wand
from the Best Witches...
 Best Witches to all!